Monday 26 April 2010

I Think I'll Just Call You Good

Sophisticated Lemons - Life in 2D

Sophisticated Lemons are a bunch of highschool kids who came down to teach us the meaning of the phrase "I danced and sang and clapped until my hands got on fire". I saw them live twice and I must say they are one of the few opening bands that were called back on scene for an encore. Life in 2D is a song I'm really obsessed with - it has an instrumental that seems especially created to awake up the wild punk kid that lingers in each one of us, and a catchy chorus that creates addiction ("From here I can't see your face, but I'm sure it's beautiful, yeah, I know it's beautiful... I think I'll just call you love, that's what you remind me of, that's what you remind me of"). Keep up the good work, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment